1. Design and develop NebulaGraph Database, an open-source graph database, and a framework for relational network storage and computing. Take Nubula Graph to the next level by investigating and understanding the latest trends in the industry, and introducing advanced technologies and ideas into our engines." 2. Optimize the core data processing performance of NebulaGraph Database, such as algorithm optimization.；
1. Proficient in C/C++ programming, with strong ability in code reading, analysis, and design. Familiarity with Go and Java programming is a plus." 2. Familiar with the design and implementation of distributed storage. 3. Familiarity with HBase, MySQL, and other database kernel is preferred. 4. Familiarity with distributed consistency algorithm is preferred. 5. Experience in process performance tuning in Linux is preferred. 6. Good communication skills, good at independent working and problem-solving. 7. Creative, aggressive, and a team player. 8. Experience with NebulaGraph Database or other graph databases is a bonus.
1. Develop the visualization applications and cloud service of NebulaGraph Database, a distributed open source graph database. Build a user-friendly UI system from the users' perspective, and improve the user experience of NebulaGraph Database. 2. Investigate and grasp the latest trends in the industry, and introduce cutting-edge technologies and concepts into our products to continuously enhance product performance and competitiveness.
Cloud Service Developer
1. Develop the cloud service for NebulaGraph Database, an open-source graph database. 2. Design reasonable cluster schemes for different user scenarios and maintain the stability of the Kubernetes clusters. 3. Build an efficient and stable cluster resource management system and optimize the underlying resource scheduling of the hybrid cloud engine.
1. Proficient in Golang or C/C++ programming, with strong ability in code reading, analysis, and design. 2. Understand the principles of Kubernetes. Experience in using it is preferred. 3. Familiar with Alibaba Cloud and other cloud platforms. 4. Experience with NebulaGraph Database or other graph databases is a bonus.
1. Design and implement an efficient and automatic testing framework for NebulaGraph graph, ensure the quality of NebulaGraph Database database service. 2. Investigate and introduce new testing tools, technologies, or platforms to improve testing efficiency. 3. Responsible for tasks related to Chaos Engineering.
1. 3+ years' experience in software development, with strong ability in code reading, analysis, and design. With the experience in large software projects. 2. Proficient in at least one language among C++, Java, and Golang, with the knowledge of common data structures. 3. Good communication skills and great motivation, good at independent working and problem-solving. 4. Preferred: Familiar with databases; Experience with Chaos Engineering and Jepsen; Experience in developing testing frameworks. 5. Creative, aggressive, and a team player. 6. Experience with NebulaGraph Database or other graph databases is a bonus.
Operation and Maintenance Developer
1. Design and develop the database automation system and the maintenance script architecture of the SaaS platform. 2. Cooperate with the development team in requirement investigation and function verification of our products.
1. Familiar with the management of K8S/Docker operation and maintenance. 2. Computer-related major, bachelor degree or above, 2~3 years' experience in operation, maintenance, and development. 3. Proficient in basic Linux commands and operations, familiar with Shell script development. 4. Familiar with any database software products such as Oracle/DB2/MySQL, familiar with SQL. 5. Good communication skills, customer-first spirit, a strong sense of teamwork. 6. Enthusiastic in exploring new technologies in the database industry.
1. Communicate directly with product designers, developers, and testers to get an in-depth understanding of product features, workflows, and other details, and collect the information needed to write user documents. 2. Develop and maintain the Chinese and English documents for the company's products and projects, including product introduction, quick start, installation and deployment guide, query language user guide, etc. 3. Participate in the development and improvement of the company's document system, including style guide update, tool improvement, quality improvement, etc. 4. Cooperate with the operation team to collect and analyze user feedback from various channels. Develop and implement the improvement plan of relevant documents. 5. Handle other document-related work.
1. At least 3-year experience in software-related technical writing. 2. Have the knowledge of Linux, Git, and at least one database or big data system. 3. Excellent reading and writing skills in Chinese and English, good at summarizing, and have a high word sensitivity. 4. Have strong learning ability, willing to accept new knowledge and new concepts. 5. Good at office automation tools and document processing software. Experience in Markdown writing and using Mkdocs or Hugo is a plus. 6. Experiences in video making and white paper writing is a plus. 7. Knowledge of or experience with graph databases such as NebulaGraph Database is a plus.
Database Product Manager/Director
1. Define and deliver on the roadmap and strategic vision for the NebulaGraph Database database. 2. Keep an eye on industry events and implement competitor analysis, continuously improve our products and user experience with new technologies and ideas. 3. Research the market, collect requirements from the market and inside the company. Sort and rank requirements. Design product prototypes, BRD, MRD, and PRD. 4. Coordinate various back-end resources to achieve product goals. 5. Manage the product life cycle, cooperate with the technical, operational, pre-sales, and after-sales teams to achieve the business goals of the product.
1. 3+ years' experience as a product manager or in a related position. Experience as a product manager of a large cloud computing service provider is preferred. 2. Strong ability in product planning and designing, and resource integration. 3. Familiar with common design methods and processes, as well as project management. Good control over project schedules and product quality. 4. Familiar with more than one Relational/NoSQL/analytical database, with certain knowledge or experience in mainstream databases in the market. 5. Preferred: Good code reading ability; Experience in distributed storage/database/cache development. 6. Creative, aggressive, a team player, and has strong ownership in products. 7. Experience with NebulaGraph Database or other graph databases is a bonus.
Sales & Pre-sales
Sales Director/KA Director
1. Motivate the business of NebulaGraph Database, improve cooperations and sales. At the moment we focus on developing new customers. 2. Collect and organize market information to improve the horizontal and vertical development of partners and distribution channels. 3. Summarize the industry characteristics, work with the team to produce industry solutions, and achieve the company's business targets.
1. 3+ years' sales-or-channel-related experience in Internet software (best databases), big data, information, or consulting service products. 2. Joining us with channels and potential customer resources is preferred. 3. Good communication skills and great motivation, good at independent working and problem-solving. 4. Experience in database technology or pre-sales implementation is preferred. 5. We welcome database developers and C++ programmers for this position. 6. Creative, aggressive, and a team player. 7. Experience with NebulaGraph Database or other graph databases is a bonus.
Pre-sales Technical Manager
1. Prepare technical solutions, bid and proposal, and presentations for the open-source distributed database NebulaGraph Database, and answer pre-sales questions for customers. 2. Responsible for technical communications with users (including partners). Provide technical support for PoC projects and make sure they advance smoothly. 3. Work closely with other teams of the company, provide technical support and technical documentation and other related support.
1. 5+ years' pre-sales experience in Internet software (best databases) or other IT areas. 2. Familiar with traditional commercial databases (such as Oracle) and open-source databases, with deep understanding or experience in cloud computing, big data, and database frontier fields. 3. Familiar with 1~2 industries and their development direction, technology trends, business models, mainstream IT suppliers, etc. 4. Good communication skills and great motivation, good at independent working and problem-solving. 5. We welcome database developers and C++ programmers for this position. 6. Creative, aggressive, and a team player. 7. Experience with NebulaGraph Database or other graph databases is a bonus.
C++ Developer Intern
Design and develop NebulaGraph Database, an open-source graph database, and a framework for relational network storage and computing.
1. Familiar with C/C++ programming, good code reading and implementation abilities. 2. Familiar with the Linux system, understand the design and implementation of distributed storage. 3. Familiarity with MySQL, HBase, and other database kernel is preferred. 4. Experience in ACM programming is preferred. 5. Good communication skills. Aggressive, a self-learner and team player. 6. Experience with NebulaGraph Database or other graph databases is a bonus.
Front-end Developer Intern
1、Participate in the development of the open-source distributed graph database NebulaGraph Database, build an easy-to-use UI system from the user's perspective, and improve the user experience of SaaS products related to NebulaGraph Database.
Operation and Maintenance Intern
1. Responsible for the establishment, maintenance, optimization, and troubleshooting of our SaaS environment. 2. Solve all kinds of problems in operation and maintenance, such as performance bottleneck, stability, safety, etc.
1. Have solid network knowledge, familiar with TCP/IP, HTTP, and other protocols. 2. Familiar with Docker, K8S, and other container cluster technologies. 3. Experience in Python programming is preferred. 4. Good communication skills, learning ability, and teamwork ability. A strong sense of responsibility, proactive, careful, and patient.
Visual Design Intern
1. Prepare the visual designs for promotion banners, posters, brochures, etc. 2. Assist senior designers to complete UI design, interactive prototype output, etc. 3. Accurately grasp the company's design style, quickly understand marketing themes and relevant rules, and produce high-quality visual solutions. 4. Certain knowledge of cloud technology products such as databases is required.
1. Major in art or design, love graphic design, layout design, UI design. A fast learner. 2. Good at cooperation and communication, a team player. 3. Proficient in design software such as PS, Sketch, AI, C4D, etc. 4. Good design expressiveness and basic sketching skills. Good mastery in colors and the overall structure of the design. 5. Bachelor's degree or above. Fresh graduates from 2022 or 2021 are preferred.